This lovely 3,100 sq ft. two story, mini mansion in the hills of Mandeville Canyon with an amazing view of the coastline and ocean was transformed from an old and outdated structure to a gorgeous and modern home. Carrington Construction removed much of the existing old structure, down to the wall studs and completely remodeled to construct a new, modern home. The entire home remodel project took four months to complete.
Whole home upgrades:
- New aluminum dual pane windows.
- All new insulation.
- New Santa Fe style smooth stucco.
- Level 5 smooth walls inside on the drywall.
- LED type can lights throughout house.
- All new solid core interior doors.
- Engineered wood throughout the entire floor plan.
- 300sq ft deck built into the roof for a distinct view of the ocean and private sun bathing area.
- All new concrete surrounding the house with fire pit and fake turf for water conservation.
- Three car garage, expanded to 8 foot openings for larger access to parking.
- All new aluminum cable rail handrail system going upstairs and on balcony for a very modern look.
- All new Baldwin hardware inside and out for security and long lasting durability.
- All new euro style cabinets with Quortstone white counter tops.
- Viking 36″ refrigerator, and 36″ high output professional grade stove and Viking dishwasher.
- Large single bin sink.
- Kitchen equipped with flat screen TV and large island great for entertaining.
Three bathrooms + powder room:
- All new bathrooms with new fixtures and all new plumbing.
- Duravit toilets with water conservative flush tanks.
- All new heavy glass shower enclosures.
- All new vanities.
- Custom tile work throughout all three bathrooms and powder room.