These Carrington Construction clients have a beautiful huge backyard with a pool. They came to us wanting to build a multi-use living space that could be used as a guest house, game room and a pool house. The 723 Square Foot addition was designed and built to seamlessly add more usable living space, while making sure it looked like a part of the original home.
– Soils test, Civil and Structural Engineering, Architectural plans, and County permits
– Designed bathroom and finishes after receiving full architectural plans.
– Initial grading and trenching, placed footings and foundation
– Extended roof line and installed Eagle tile roof system to match existing
– New plumbing and electrical for interior and exterior outlets and light fixtures.
– Framed new walls and insulated new walls. Drywall in Santa Fe finish.
– Installed new Milgard Montecito windows with white frames, double sliding glass doors, 2 exterior French doors, and 1 interior door, including door hardware and trim throughout.
– Installed luxury vinyl plank in Mont Blanc Driftwood.
– Installed a 2-Ton 14 Seer split HVAC system with digital thermometer.
– Installed Paladino Albanella Polished 12×24 at shower walls and Paladino Albanella Matte 2”x2” Mosaic at soap niche and floor.
– Installed custom glass enclosure.
– Installed Wyndham Collection white vanity, sink, and marble countertop.
– Painted new stucco to match existing house. Painted interior walls and trim.
– Re-routed solar over existing garage.