Our team completely gutted the outdated bathroom to upgrade to a more modern, clean look.
- Bathroom flooring is 6×24” Wood like ceramic Tile in Club White.
- Yorktown vanity cabinets are in White Icing.
- Mirrors above vanity are Allen & Roth in oil rubbed bronze.
- Vanity countertops and top of tub surround are Metro Quartz product in Glacial.
- Kohler square under mount sinks were installed. As well as a Kohler 32” x 66” drop in tub.
- Backsplash and tub surround is finished with a 4” x 12” white glossy tile laid in a subway patter which also match the shower walls.
- The soap niche backsplash and shower floor is 1” x 1” Hampton Silver Honed Hex.
- Shower is completed with a frameless glass enclosure.
- Cabinet hardware and fixtures throughout bathroom are in an oil rubbed bronze finish.
We also installed the flooring in the master bedroom which was an engineered wood product.