Carrington Construction was brought on to this project to give the master bathroom of this Menifee home a makeover. We kept the original layout, but completely gutted the space to give it an entirely new look.
- Completely gutted bathroom including fiberglass tub/shower combo
- Installed a Dogberry nautical barn door
- Flooring is 6×24 Find Clay tile in a herringbone pattern
- Wainscot on the bathroom walls is 3×6 Silver Tumbled travertine laid in a subway pattern and completed with a matching cigaro liner.
- Pottery Barn vanity with pre-fabricated countertop attached
- Bathtub surround and shower wall porcelain tile is Marmol Venatino
- Shower floor and soap niche backsplash is a Venetian flat pebble in Medici.
- Oil rubbed bronze faucets and fixtures throughout bathroom