This client wanted to keep the original layout of their existing kitchen, but update everything. First thing on their list was the addition of a wine bar, as they love to enjoy all the local Temecula wine.
- Surrounding Waypoint cabinets on the wall and wine bar area are in Painted Linen with a Hazelnut glaze.
- The island are Waypoint cabinets in Maple Espresso
- The liquor cabinet underneath the kitchen bar top is accented with glass doors and illuminated shelves.
- Countertops throughout kitchen and wine bar are Santa Cecilia granite with ogee edge.
- Full backsplash is Ancient Beige Mini Versailles
- Kohler apron front sink.
- Brushed nickel fixtures and cabinet hardware.
- 36” Wolf cook top and stainless steel appliances.