- Gutted entire kitchen including: existing cabinets, countertops, plumbing and electrical, interior walls, and flooring.
- Changed the footprint of the layout to allow for a more open concept.
- Installed shaker cabinets with an Espresso finish.
- Cabinets above the beverage cooler area are opened framed glass faces.
- Professional grade appliances including: Thermador side by side freezer and refrigerator, 48 inch Wolf range, Wolf Convection Microwave, and Subzero ice maker and beverage cooler.
- Hand-made pendant lighting.
- Countertops are Calcutta Colorado Marble
- Backsplash above cabinets and range is full height 3×6 white subway tile for a classic feel.
- Floating shelves were placed on each side of range.
- Flooring throughout the home is wood plank tile in Aequa Tur.
- Single basin, farm front, fireclay sink in white.
- Custom shelving in pantry.
- Custom floating shelves at butler’s pantry area.
- Backsplash is the same 3z6 white subway tile with same countertop throughout the kitchen.
- Backsplash is a custom wood plank wall made with vintage wood pieces.
- Countertops with 4 inch backsplash is the same Calcutta Colorado Marble.
- Cabinets are the same Espresso finish.
- Complete with another fireclay bar sink.
Formal Dining Fireplace
- Installed brick on fireplace wall.
- Including a re-claimed wood mantel and custom metal chandelier.
Fireplace in Master Bedroom
- Stack stone fireplace is a 4×16 pieces in CSI Beige.
- Mantel is custom made in-house to match the décor of the bedroom.