The pros at Carrington Construction were honored to join other Temecula Valley professionals to help finish a previously started home remodeling project for the Symiczek Family. Work included a complete remodel of all landscaping, kitchen, bathroom and dining room, see the complete list below.
- Complete removal of original kitchen with all new layout.
- Rerouted plumbing and reconfigured electrical.
- Removed sliding glass door and installed new window (above sink) and single light door (to the right of dishwasher).
- Installed Venice Cream cabinets complete with spice rack pull out, under cabinet trash can storage, and lazy Susan.
- Countertops were laid with Silver Cloud Qortzstone.
- Walls were decorated with a full backsplash of Soho Silver Linear Glass and Stone mix.
- Hammered copper farm front sink.
- Flooring throughout the kitchen, dining room, living room, entry, and hall is a wood plank tile in Alpine Espresso. Entry way was laid in a herringbone pattern.
- Custom Butler’s pantry complete with wine wrack and stemware holder.complimented by glass doors on the upper cabinets. The cabinets were also in the Venice Cream to match the kitchen.
- French doors were installed leading out of dining into backyard.
- Updated lighting fixtures in Dining room and entry with a rustic chandelier.
- Custom Wood double doors in entry that were stained to match the new railing on the stairs.
- Redesigned Jack and Jill bath to a single entry bathroom.
- Installed new vanity and lighting.
- Entire house received new retrofitted windows and paint (interior and exterior).
- Removed rock in the planter beds and replaced with woodchips.
- Removed palm trees and replaced with new flower beds.
- Re configured irrigation to ensure proper coverage.
- Over seeded and top soiled the existing grass.