This home is located on 5 beautiful acres in the Winchester area. This client wanted an open feel, which we accomplished by removing closet space and extending walls in the master suite. We added rustic touches like shiplap, distressed wood beams and vintage style hardware that gave this home a cozy, farmhouse feel.
- Removed dead closet space in the previous layout of master bedroom and extended walls to make master bedroom into a suite.
- Added the large window in the room and removed sliding glass door and replaced with 10 light exterior door. Also, installed new doors throughout the home to match (not photographed).
- Distressed wooden beams were placed between the bedroom and sitting area to add a rustic look to the space.
- Wood tile flooring throughout
- Shiplap wall behind headboard
- 7 ¼ inch tall baseboard throughout the home.
- Painted throughout the entire home.
- Installed ceiling fans and recessed lighting throughout the master suite and bathrooms.
- Completely demoed master bath
- Installed shaker style Waypoint Cabinets in painted linen, for the vanity and additional storage in bathroom hallway and water closet.
- Artic White 3×6 tile was used for the backsplash in the water closet, hallway storage, and vanity laid in a subway pattern.
- Quartz stone countertops, in Vanilla, were used throughout the bathroom including the bench top in the shower.
- Replaced all three windows in bathroom.
- Wood tile flooring throughout the bathroom to match the master suite.
- Client stenciled the patterned wall behind sinks
- Vanity includes two top mount,rectangle sinks with wall mount faucets in polished chrome. The two mirrors above the sinks are installed with a tilt mount.
- The tile on the outer walls of the shower, above the chair rail boarder, is a 3×6 subway tile in Artic White. Below the chair rail is 4×12 subway tile in the matching Artic White color.
- The tops of Pony walls are the same Quartz stone in Vanilla.
- His and her shower heads were installed in polished chrome.
- The inside walls of the shower are the same 3×6 Artic White tile in a subway pattern and below the bench is the 4×12 Artic White in a subway pattern.
- The shower floors and backsplash in the soap niche are a flat pebble. Soap niche also includes the same Quartz stone top, in Vanilla.
- Shower is complete with a frameless glass enclosure
- Completely demoed guest bath (powder room)
- The same wood tile flooring was installed.
- Shiplap walls throughout this bathroom.
- The sinks is a trough farm sink with fountain type faucets which are finished in rough chrome.
- Industrial Bar lighting was installed around the circular mirror
- Distressed wood shelf