Whether you know exactly what modifications your home may need, or if you are looking for expert help to guide you through options for making your home accessible and adaptive, the Carrington Construction team is ready to help.
Adaptive home service may include, but not limited to:
- Safety rails and handles
- Custom 36 inch wide doors with low profile thresholds and easy exit handles
- Custom hallways
- Comfort height toilets
- Tub and shower conversions
- Wheelchair tubs and custom roll in showers
- Floating vanity counters with storage
- Custom ramping for internal or outside access points and doorways
- Chair lifts for two story homes
- Room additions
- ADA compliant kitchen with custom 32 inch countertops, accessible storage and appliances
Adaptive home remodeling services will be customized to your needs and budget. Serving clients with any physical ailment, disability, seniors and Veterans.
For disabled Veterans, you may be eligible for Federal Grant support through the following programs: